sábado, 15 de noviembre de 2014

1st Outline.

I. Life is not always about longing for things and getting them, you also have to strive for it; when you have a dream, go ahead and fight for it.

II. Music as lifestyle.

  1. When I was little.


  • Inspired by quite strange things, didn't care about what people say.
  • Afraid of failing.
     2.   Now I'm older.
  • Follow my way.
  • Thinking of leaving everything I've got behind to fulfill my dream.
     3.  I realised what music means, thanks to:
  • Amy Lynn Lee
  • Her brother suffers from Epilepsy as my sister.
III. My dream just consists of a microphone and a guitar.
  1. Have you ever attempted to write songs by your own?
  • Keep on working on it, maybe that dream one day it might come true.
  • Believe in yourself, be honest, fight.
     2. People did not believe in me.

IV. Music is art, and without art life would be a mistake. Try to be who you really are, because you know you are lost in paradise, and someday your dreams come true, because no one knows what the future holds.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario