sábado, 8 de noviembre de 2014

¿?

It had not passed so much time, since he went away and left me here alone. During years, I did not realised what was happening, and why I am crying about someone who does not pay attention. Everyday, I was asking to me the same question: "Where is the love gone?" "How unfair could just the time be?", but I could not find an answer about it. Even my friends said to me "stop with it"; I couldn't. I did not know that if you are starting to love someone, you will get sick at the end. Maybe, God shows us how wrong could this world be, maybe he wants to show us the right way... I do not know.

And here I am standing on the hill and yelling: "This world is full of sin". And I am standing on the hill and yelling: "I want to change this world". 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario