lunes, 13 de octubre de 2014

Your favourite place to relax is...

Did you ever stayed in a place where you could relax and think about your sucees in life? All we know that 'living' is dreaming and it is not easy to face the fears which the real world shows; obviously, that is an universally truth of what everyone thinks to. Otherwise, to think about finding your own, perhaps helps you to recognise who you really are and what will you do during your life; likewise, the important thing is that silence is around you. An special example is, in my opinion: My room. In that place I can listen to music and write my own songs, where nobody can disturb me and where I always think about the future. Sometimes, I'd like to look through the window and observe how the clouds move on and rise day by day.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario