lunes, 13 de octubre de 2014

Dreams...

The meaning of 'dreaming' is what the people ignores, nowadays. Everyone has dreams, but no one strive for them. Likewise, it is not so difficult as it seems to reaching something which you like the most. Since you are little, you always say many things from which a 70% won't come true. Life is not easy, and all we know how difficult is approaching something which we as a little child always wanted to be. Sometimes, we fall into risks and hurt ourselves to get what we really have dreamt, isn't it? Maybe, our eyes have seen a lot of things we could not forget... but during our lives, we will get more experiences. For example: When I was a little kid, I always wanted to be a singer and I did not care about what others said. I knew it was not an easy dream to reach and I could have been disappointed. But, the more I grew, the more I recognise that this what I want.
Obviously, nobody knows what the future holds to each other, but the fact is if you strive for what you want and you follow your dreams, maybe you will reach them someday..

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario